If you noticed on his face the signs of aging, use olive oil. Wrinkles is a sure remedy. Its effectiveness is due to the presence in the composition of these helpful components:
- Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant that slows the aging process of the dermis.
- Vitamin a provides deep hydration and nutrition of cells.
- B vitamins protect the skin from negative external influences, and also create a barrier to harmful ultraviolet radiation.
- Fatty acids gently soften the skin, contributing to wrinkle-filling.
- Squalene makes the skin smooth and creates a protective barrier that prevents the evaporation of moisture from the cells.
- Phospholipids increase permeability of membranes of skin cells.
- Polyphenols are substances with pronounced antimicrobial and antifungal activity. Reduce inflammation and prevent the penetration of infection under the skin.
- Sterols strengthen blood vessels and make their walls more elastic. This property prevents the formation of vascular net.
How to apply olive oil?
Excellent results can be achieved if you apply olive oil for facial wrinkles. Reviews beauticians in one voice suggests that the product should be included in daily skin care:
- Purification. In order to remove the makeup and remove the skin surface dirt, slightly heat the oil in a water bath. Dip in a cotton tool, gently press and RUB the skin. Don't forget to wash with warm water.
- Peeling. Olive oil is an excellent base for a variety of homemade scrubs. The tool can be produced using coffee grounds, crushed grains or fruit seeds. While the abrasive particles clean off dead skin cells and grease tube, olive oil softens and promotes a speedy recovery.
- Hydration and nutrition. Every night before going to bed apply to face impromptu cream consisting of equal parts of olive oil and lemon juice.
Mask of wrinkles on the face
The masks works fine olive oil for facial wrinkles. Reviews of beauticians contain positive information about such structures:
- Blue cosmetic clay mix with olive oil in different quantities. Adjust the number of components of your own to get the consistency similar to sour cream. Apply the product to the float skin and leave on for quarter of an hour. To apply the remedy is no more than twice a week.
- In equal proportions mix the olive oil, dry yeast, not sweet yogurt or kefir, lemon and carrot juices. The mixture need to soak on the skin for 30 minutes.
- A tablespoon of fat cottage cheese mash with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Add the egg yolk and apply on face for 20 minutes.
- Egg whites, half a banana, a tablespoon of olive oil and carrot juice thoroughly. Apply for 10 minutes to soften the skin and strengthen the oval of the face.
- A couple of tablespoons of oat flakes grind to a fine flour. Add the olive oil to form a mass, similar to thick cream. Spread the races to soar the skin, gently massaging it. A quarter of an hour, the mask can be removed.
- In equal proportions mix mashed potatoes, olive oil, glycerin and sour cream. A thick layer spread the warm mixture on the face and cover with a towel. After 30-40 minutes, remove the mask from the skin and wash with milk.
- Ripe kiwi fruit crushed into puree and mix with an equal amount of sour cream and a tablespoon of olive oil. If the mixture is too thick, add a little starch. Spread the mask over skin and leave on for 10 minutes.
Compresses of wrinkles
Olive oil for facial wrinkles works fine in the form of compresses. Here's how:
- A teaspoon of dry mint, calendula and burdock pour half Cup of olive oil.
- Place the container in a dark place and leave for a part for weeks.
- Filter the oil and heat it.
- Wash your face thoroughly and races to soar the skin, and scrape them with a scrub.
- The cloth soak in an oil infusion and apply to face. Cutouts for the eyes to be unnecessary, because the eyelid skin, the composition acts as beneficial.
- After 10 minutes remove the compress and then remove excess oil with a clean cloth.
Mask of wrinkles around the eyes
Beauticians and simple women actively used the olive oil from wrinkles around the eyes. Here's the best:
- Heat the olive oil. Patting movements of the fingertips, spread the oil over the eyelids. A quarter of an hour blot the excess oil with a napkin.
- A tablespoon of dried chamomile pour half Cup of oil and leave for a week. Strain the composition several times and dip in it a cotton sponges. Apply compresses to the eyelids for 30 minutes.
- A tablespoon of olive oil mix with the same amount of honey and sour cream. Spread the mixture on the area around the eyes. After half an hour wipe off the mask with a tissue and wash with cold water.
- Sauerkraut juice in equal proportions, mix with olive oil. Add to the mixture the starch until it acquires the consistency of sour cream. Apply onto the eye area, where there are visible wrinkles and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- To a teaspoon of olive oil add contents of capsule of vitamin E. motions apply small amount on eyelids and around them. A quarter of an hour, Pat the skin with a tissue to remove the leftover funds, which cannot be absorbed.
- A tablespoon of grated raw potatoes mix with a little olive oil. Apply it in a gauze bag and apply to eyes as a compress for a quarter of an hour.
Advice on the use of olive oil beauticians
For centuries women are using olive oil from wrinkles. Reviews cosmetologists confirm the effectiveness of this tool. Experts distinguish such recommendations on its use:
- The oil masks should not exceed three weeks. Otherwise, instead of a thin protective film on the skin will appear tight barrier which will prevent the flow of oxygen and cause acne.
- Depending on the type of skin duration of treatment should be from 10 to 40 minutes. To flaky and chapped skin you can leave the oil overnight.
- For oily skin, olive oil can only be used in combination with sour dairy products or fruit puree. These products will regulate the amount of sebum.
- Despite the fact that olive oil is a safe natural product, sometimes it can cause allergies. Therefore, before applying the mask test, causing a bit of funds on your wrist.
- The oil must not be applied over cream. It still will not penetrate into the pores, but it will be a barrier for admission of oxygen to the tissues.
Olive oil anti wrinkle can be used not all. In particular, this is to give people with oily skin. It can also aggravate troubled epidermis. If there are pimples and black spots, their number may increase.
Olive oil for eyes from wrinkles shall not be used by people with vision problems, because the tool can get into the eyes. As contraindications are inflammatory processes in the mucous membrane, conjunctivitis, barley, and other ailments.
Feedback about the use of olive oil
Many women on the recommendation of the beauticians use olive oil for facial wrinkles.
Reviews about this experience the following:
- The application of a small amount of olive oil after bathing helps to soften and smooth skin structure. However, the effect does not last long.
- Adding a small amount of oil in the usual care cream, you can make the skin more fresh. This is especially noticeable in the area of the nasolabial folds.
- Olive oil is ideal for removing makeup. With this task it copes much better cosmetics.
- Olive oil is perfect for winter care. It prevents peeling and cracking of the skin.
- The maximum effect is achieved when the external application of oils combined with his eating.
- Oil well nourishes the skin, but some supernatural effect is not observed. Only smoothes early wrinkles. And deep creases the tool does not help.
Olive oil was used for skin care since ancient times. This miracle cure used even Cleopatra. Modern women have access to a wide Arsenal of cosmetic products. But it's hard to find something more effective than olive oil from wrinkles. Specialists and their clients attest to a significant improvement of the functional state of the epidermis. But this does not negate the care traditional medications and regular treatments at the salon.