Rejuvenating facial masks – easy and accessible to all method of dealing with aging skin at home. They are designed to alleviate age-related changes and delay the appearance of new aging signs. The variety of recipes and ingredients will allow you to pick "his" mask each woman, regardless of age and skin type.
To achieve the results visible in the mirror, and all others, need to follow simple conditions:
- use the mask on carefully cleaned skin;
- a moist warm towel applied to the face before the procedure helps skin pores to open up and to absorb nutrients;
- to apply and to remove means of care need gentle movements;
- regularity of use – a mandatory condition of good effect;
- the optimal time of exposure of the mask – 15-20 minutes;
- after the procedure it is advisable to use a moisturizing cream.
In different age periods the skin has specific needs that must be met for the selected mask.
If You are slightly over 30
After 30 years the woman already can notice worrisome changes: wrinkles, dull complexion and sagging a little. Of course, at this age the skin is still a lot of their own resources to support youth, but to start regular care you need now.
The main objective of treatments in 30-40 years – optimal hydration of the skin and regular exfoliation.
Vegetable and fruit mask: no wrinkles, Yes to vitamins
Masks with fresh vegetables, fruits and berries is easy to prepare and enjoyable to use. Contained in the fruit acids gently exfoliate the skin leaving it fresh and updated. Vitamins A and C help solve the problem of dull complexion. To the skin after the procedure want to touch it is like velvet, and cheeks radiant healthy glow.
How to prepare a fruit mask?
- Small fruit kiwi fruit mash and apply on face.
- The flesh of a small banana to combine with a tablespoon of corn or potato starch.
- Make a puree of fresh carrots, add a few drops of olive oil and a little starch.
- You can impose on a person the pulp of ripe tomato or cucumber.
- Mash some black currant fruit with a dollop of sour cream. To this mixture, stir a small amount of honey.
- Mash a ripe apricot and add to it a spoonful of plain yogurt.
- To grate a piece of fresh pumpkin pulp, combine with egg yolk and a couple drops of corn oil.
- A tablespoon of orange juice mixed with curd in the same amount, add a little vegetable oil.
- Ripe avocado pulp mixed with egg protein and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Grated zucchini wrap in cheesecloth and apply to the skin.
Mask of sour fruits and berries can cause irritation if the skin prone to allergies. In the presence of itching and redness is better to look for an alternative to these components.
Kefir – useful not only for the stomach
Kefir contains significant amounts of lactic acid, which acts like a salon exfoliation: removes dead skin cells from the skin surface and makes it less noticeable freckles and pigmentation.
Yogurt mask – a real godsend for those with skin prone to oiliness. They regulate the separation of fat and are struggling with the problem of black dots.
How to make face masks based on yogurt?
- You can also dampen a cotton cloth or gauze in yogurt, and apply it to face.
- Add in a quarter Cup of yogurt a piece of the flesh of rye bread and a teaspoon of honey.
- Dilute the yogurt a spoonful of ground oatmeal.
- For getting rid of blackheads you need to prepare a mixture of baking soda and any flour in the ratio 1:3. Dilute the resulting powder with yogurt to a mushy mass and massage movements to distribute on the skin.
- To combine 2 tablespoons of yogurt, a teaspoon of any vegetable oil and raw egg yolk.
- Pour a tablespoon of oatmeal kefir and leave to swell for 5-7 minutes. Add a little floral honey. Apply on face for 15 minutes, then rinse and massage.
- To lighten the skin, mix finely chopped parsley with 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Carrot juice and yogurt mixed in equal proportions and add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Pour boiling water sage leaves or lime color. Kefir and the cooled infusion to combine in a 1:1 ratio and add a little flour or starch for consistency.
Yogurt in facial masks can be replaced with yogurt or natural yogurt, which has no additives. For greater effect, you should hold the product in the heat for several hours.
Home humidification – the right decision
Moisturizing need of the skin at any age. The lack of moisture in the epidermis inhibits cell regeneration, the skin looks tired, its barrier function weakens. Homemade moisturizing facial masks help to restore the balance of water and return the face Shine and smoothness.
What recipes masks suitable for dehydrated skin?
- Mix the egg yolk with a small spoon of vegetable oil.
- The flesh of the cucumber mixed with fresh sour cream any fat in equal proportions.
- Prepare a mixture of 3 tablespoons dry milk, spoon of honey and a small amount of water.
- To 2 tablespoons of aloe juice, add a small amount of cheese or cream. Stir in a spoonful of natural honey.
- Drugstore glycerin (teaspoon) dissolved in 2 tablespoons water, add to the mixture aloe Vera juice (2 teaspoons) and a little oatmeal for consistency.
- Dry Linden flowers pour boiling water and keep covered for about half an hour. The cooled infusion add a little vegetable oil and oat flour to obtain a creamy consistency.
- Boiled potato medium size in water or milk. Cold mashed potatoes mixed with sour cream of any fat content.
- Powdered almonds to breed any dairy product. Get and mask and scrub in one.
- Mashed banana mixed with sour cream or heavy cream.
- In equal proportions mix the aloe juice, cucumber juice, water or weak green tea. Moistened gauze or a small towel in the liquid and apply to the skin.
Moisturizing mask is necessary to the skin of any type. With regular use they are able to delay the appearance of wrinkles, relieve sensation of tightness and dryness.
If You are slightly over 40
After 40 years of age-related changes become more apparent: wrinkles deepen, the face begins to swim, the skin loses its tone and healthy glow.
During this period, slowing down cell metabolism and the skin's ability to resist negative external factors is markedly reduced. In the forties event on the face care should be regular. This will allow a long time to look young and attractive.
In 40 years time to include in the list of treatments lifting mask. They tighten the skin and restore facial contours.
How and from what ingredients to cook firming mask?
- Shake the white of an egg to a froth and add half a teaspoon of cucumber juice.
- Mix egg whites with grated carrots. If it is not on hand, you can use any berries and fruits.
- Egg protein can be combined with ground oatmeal, flour.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of aloe juice, a teaspoon of fresh Baker's yeast and 2 tablespoons warm water. The resulting composition is to keep the face to dry.
- Pour 20 grams of natural yeast with water or milk and grind to a pulp.
- Mix 20 grams of fresh yeast, a few drops of olive oil and a teaspoon of liquid honey. Leave the mixture for a few minutes, the yeast began to ferment and apply on face.
- Ground oatmeal (2 tablespoons) mix with a teaspoon of honey and same quantity of brandy.
As to nourish the skin, any cleanser you can add the contents of 2-3 capsules of oil solution of vitamins A and E.
Rejuvenating masks for face are used not only at home: all the ingredients you can take with you to the bath and give yourself a real SPA-care. Under the influence of steam opens pores, and nutrients penetrate to the deepest layers of the epidermis.
What combination of ingredients are especially good for masks used in the bath?
- Liquid honey and coarse salt, mixed in equal proportions will help to flush toxins.
- Honey and vegetable oil to combine in equal proportions and stir in a few drops of cucumber juice or lemon.
- Mix the sour cream or natural yoghurt (2 tablespoons), egg yolk and the flesh of rye bread.
- Oatmeal with milk is an excellent scrub and mask at the same time.
- Cheese and honey (1 teaspoon), mix and pour half the spoon of cognac.
- Masks from clay to cleanse and tighten the skin.
All cosmetics used between calls in a steam room. The mask is applied on dry skin for approximately 20 minutes. During this time, the open pores will absorb all the nutrients, and the skin becomes like a baby.
If You are slightly over 50
After 50 years in a woman's body is undergoing serious changes at the hormonal level. Under their influence, slowing down regenerative processes in skin cells and collagen production does not meet the increased demands. Intensive care at this time aims to improve the turgor of the skin, softening and nourishing the skin with moisture.
Rejuvenating mask for aging skin is designed to tighten the facial contours and increase elasticity and firmness.
Wonderful properties can boast of gelatinous masks and masks from cosmetic paraffin. The first one contains the missing skin collagen and the second guarantees visible lifting effect.
How to make a mask based on gelatin?
- In the classic version of powder gelatin dissolved in milk or water in a ratio of 1:7. After swelling the mixture should be heated on the stove or in the microwave, but do not boil, then cool and spread on the skin. As curing of the mask will feel a nice tightening effect. After 20 minutes, you need to carefully remove the film from the face and to flush away traces with water.
- For the best complexion gelatin can be diluted with orange or carrot juice.
- A vial of glycerin mix with a teaspoon of gelatin and 2 teaspoons of water. To heat, cool and use on the face.
- To mitigate and intense nutrition of the skin in the mixture of gelatin with milk, you can add the pulp of banana.
- In cooked the first recipe mixture add a teaspoon of honey and as much butter.
Paraffin mask is an effective means for skin tightening. They increase blood flow to the cells of the epidermis, increase muscle tone of the face and makes the skin elastic and supple.
For making masks used cosmetic paraffin. Before the procedure, it should be kept in a suitable container and cool. The wax should be very warm, but not hot. Apply the composition conveniently by using a cosmetic spatula or brush.
During the procedure (20-25 minutes) you need to avoid facial movements.
Popular recipes paraffin masks:
- melt 20 grams of paraffin and apply on face;
- mix 20 gram of wax, a tablespoon of olive oil and a few drops of Flaxseed oil;
- 30 grams of melted paraffin pour a tablespoon of honey;
- in paraffin wax, you can add a few drops of essential oils of rose, orange and bergamot.
Course application of masks made of wax will make skin smooth and taut, and the result will be not worse, than using expensive creams.
Hands also need care
The age of the woman, unfortunately, always give a hand. Delicate and vulnerable skin of the hands is constantly exposed to environmental factors: the sun, rainfall, winter cold, cleaning. It is not surprising that she quickly covered with mesh of wrinkles, coarsens and becomes rough to the touch. Anti-aging mask for hands is a sure way to get rid of dry skin and restore skin to softness at home.
What are the recipes of masks for hands are most effective?
- Boil a few fruits of the potato and make mashed potatoes with milk and olive oil. Put weight on your hands and wear cloth gloves.
- Cosmetic paraffin wax to melt and cool. To put it in his hands for 15-20 minutes.
- A vial of glycerin mix with a teaspoon of water, add a spoonful of honey and a bit of any meal.
- The pulp of fresh garden berries mix with sour cream, add a few drops of any essential oil.
- In natural yoghurt add the contents of 3-4 capsules of a solution of vitamins A and E and a little starch.
- To prepare the mask-scrub, take a tablespoon of ground oatmeal or bran, same amount of sour cream, a teaspoon of baking soda and egg yolk. Mix all ingredients and apply on the skin massaging movements.
- For the lightening effect to prepare a mixture of 2 tablespoons of yogurt, a teaspoon of cucumber juice and a small amount of flour.
To your skin long pleasing smoothness, only one of the masks is not enough. You must avoid direct contact with detergents and cleaning products and to use protective creams in the cold season.
Homemade anti-aging mask – loyal aides women for whom it is important to preserve the beauty of the face. Natural ingredients, ease of preparation and tangible effect – these are the secrets of the popularity of these care products.
Take care of yourself, because it is so easy and pleasant!