Many women strive to ensure that the signs of wilting do not appear on the face for as long as possible. For this purpose, various methods are used - expensive procedures in beauty salons, many cosmetics and even plastic surgery. However, as practice shows, folk remedies also have a noticeable effect. In addition, homemade creams, nourishing masks and scrubs are hypoallergenic and do not contain harmful chemical compounds.
Recommendations for facial skin rejuvenation
Experts in the field of cosmetology recommend several methods that will help restore muscle tone, cleanse the face of toxins, and make the skin firmer and smoother. Moreover, these methods can be used independently at home:
- Regularly massage your face to improve cell nutrition and circulation.
- Use ice cubes on your skin to stimulate blood circulation, reduce inflammation and tighten pores.
- Don't forget about rest - proper sleep helps to preserve the beauty and freshness of the skin.
- Make contrasting compresses with herbs - they will cleanse the skin of impurities and improve its tone.
- When in the sun, use SPF sunscreen.
- Eat Right - Eating lots of fruits (especially red ones) and vegetables will help prevent wrinkles. Drink green tea fortified with antioxidants (these are substances that remove damaging molecules from the body, so-called free radicals).
- Use homemade cosmetic masks - they smooth out superficial wrinkles, make the contour of the face clearly defined. If you have dry skin, then peel no more often - 1-2 times a week, and if oily or normal - 3-4 times a week.
Among this variety, choose those methods that will not take much time and effort from you. Do not be discouraged if the effect is not immediately noticeable: certain techniques require certain skills to complete.
Cleansing Home Scrub Recipes
The use of scrubs helps to exfoliate dead skin particles and prepares it for the perception of creams and masks. Use the following recipes to make your cleansing mix:
- Mix brown cane sugar with berries (for example, currants or strawberries), apply the product to previously steamed and moisturized skin, massage it with light movements, then rinse off the scrub.
- Add 0. 5 tsp to the papaya gruel. brown sugar, then apply the scrub to your face, massage a little and rinse with warm water after 10-15 minutes.
Remember, it is not recommended to abuse this procedure, as frequent mechanical impact can damage the delicate skin of the face.
Recipes for anti-aging creams
The use of homemade creams provides a good effect when caring for elderly skin. Almost any housewife can find the necessary components for them. So, you will need:
- Melt honey and lanolin (animal wax) in a water bath - 1 tsp each. of each ingredient. Then fill them with 2 tbsp. cooled boiled water and add 1 tsp. almond oil. Then the cream must be removed from the bath and beat thoroughly. It is recommended to apply the product at night.
- Mix equal proportions of chamomile, mint, St. John's wort, linden, green tea leaves, yarrow. Pour 1 tbsp. l. collecting olive oil (about 100 ml) and leave to infuse for a week. After this period, the mixture must be filtered through cheesecloth and combined with the base of the cream, which is done as follows: melt 1 tsp in a water bath. beeswax, add 1 tsp. pine resin (it also needs to be melted), 2 drops of oil extract of vitamins A, D, and E. Remove the finished mass from the bath and beat well with a mixer until a uniform consistency is obtained.
- Mix 2 tbsp. l. freshly squeezed lemon juice with 1 tsp. glycerin. Then combine these ingredients with a mixture of vegetable oil and honey (1 tsp each), add 1 egg yolk. Beat everything thoroughly and at the very end add 5-7 drops of camphor alcohol.
These creams have an excellent moisturizing and nourishing effect on the skin. They not only smooth out existing wrinkles, but also prevent the appearance of new ones.
Recipes for anti-aging masks
Homemade masks are usually applied after a bath, when the skin is steamed and the pores are enlarged as much as possible. It is advisable to do them every 2-3 days. After 10-15 procedures, the composition of the masks must be changed so that the skin does not get used to them. Here are some recipes for rejuvenating face masks as an example.
- Aloe Vera Mask. This plant has excellent tonic, smoothing and strengthening properties. First, pluck the bottom aloe leaves and refrigerate them for two weeks. Then squeeze the juice out of them, mix it with olive oil in a 1: 1 ratio and add this mixture to your regular day cream (1-2 tsp). Warm up slightly before use and apply to skin for 10 minutes.
- Honey mask. Grind to a mushy consistency 1 tbsp. l. plantain leaves, add 1 tsp. honey and pour the mixture with a little water (boiled). Keep the product on the skin for 15 minutes.
- Oil mask. Soften 1 tbsp. l. butter, add one yolk, 1 tbsp. l. crushed apple and 1 tsp. honey. Soak the mask on your face for 15 minutes.
- Vitamin Mask. Masks made from vegetables, berries and fruits have an excellent whitening, nourishing and tightening effect. Grind one cucumber until mushy, mix it with 1 tbsp. l. low-fat sour cream and black currant berries rubbed through a sieve. Soak the mixture on the skin for 20 minutes.
With age, every woman is concerned about how to keep her face youthful and beautiful. After all, over the years, the skin loses its elasticity, dulls and ceases to be attractive. Fortunately, with the rejuvenation procedures described above, you can easily do this at home.