There are many causes of wrinkles, but the most important are:
- Stress, anxiety and chronic sleep deprivation. These two factors not only affect the appearance, but also to the rapid aging of the whole organism.
- Sunlight. Contributes to the rapid thinning and drying of the skin.
- Nicotine. And other harmful substances contained in cigarettes, affect the supply of tissue with oxygen.
- High pillows. To sleep best on a hard low cushions. The fact that sleeping on a high and soft pillow is the cause of the rapid appearance of wrinkles not only on the face but also the neck.
Home methods of rejuvenation
It's easy to bring the skin in order, without the help of beauticians. But you should start as soon as the first signs of skin aging. It's enough to use several methods of rejuvenation:
- facial massage to power the cells and improving blood circulation;
- compresses herbs that help cleanse the skin;
- the use of face masks from natural ingredients;
- wiping the face with ice cubes.
Antioxidants and oil
At the first appearance of wrinkles on the face most beauticians recommend the use of tools, neutralizing free radicals. They appear due to excessive UV rays, penetrate deep enough into the skin and affect the aging process. To get rid of radicals will help of antioxidants, especially vitamins C and E. in addition, at home facial masks must be used in such natural oils as olive, jojoba, grapeseed, peach, etc.
To achieve greater effect to one of these oils should be added, and any essential oil. The most effective in the fight against skin aging are those essential oils, as oil of neroli, jojoba, patchouli or sandalwood. To improve skin tone you can mix any oil-based with essential oil of Jasmine. The composition is applied to skin and leave for at least an hour. To wash it is not recommended, it is better to remove the remnants of cotton pad.
This so-called derivative substance of vitamin A, contributing to the development of elastin and collagen. Their use restores the skin's firmness, youthfulness and elasticity. Particularly well retinoids cope with the first wrinkles, gradually smoothing the skin. Vitamin a penetrates the deepest layers of the epidermis and provokes the appearance of new cells. Women with fade skin be sure to choose only those cosmetics which have this vitamin.
During the preparation of homemade masks it is important to add vitamin. Just a few drops to rejuvenate the skin. At the pharmacy it can be found under names such as retinol palmitate. To achieve a rapid effect, vitamin, you need to use natural products that contain it. Are eggs and carrots that have been successfully used in cosmetology to prepare home remedies.
One of the most popular masks with retinol was prepared as follows: on a grater you need to grate carrots, squeeze the juice and add some oatmeal. Then, this mixture need to add olive or vegetable oil and a few drops of vitamin A. you Can add to the tool the egg yolk and essential oil. Keep the mask for half an hour.
Quickly rejuvenate the skin of the face and neck at home with the help of fruit acids. They contribute to the natural renewal of the epidermis and fills its cells with the needed amount of moisture. This allows to smooth small wrinkles. In addition, these acids have exfoliation properties, so remove the old cells. With this skin quickly becomes saturated with oxygen and other nutrients.
These acids often make different types of peels. And in home conditions is also possible. Enough to make a mask based on these acids, apply on face and leave for half an hour. It is best to prepare cosmetic products from grapes, oranges, pineapple or fresh lemon juice.
Homemade masks for face
To make masks for complete skin rejuvenation is recommended 2-3 times in a week as the epidermis needs time to renew. They are prepared simply:
- 20 grams oat flour grind with coffee grinder and add 1 tablespoon of any oil. Mix everything and pour in the glass of warm milk. The mask is applied all over the face and also neck and neck for half an hour.
- 1-2 tsp mustard powder diluted in lukewarm water. You should get a consistency of thick cream. You can then add to the composition a few drops of vitamin A and olive oil. Mask stays on the skin for not more than 5-7 minutes.
- 1 small cucumber, chop the pulp and add 1 tbsp of pulp of blackcurrant. In the mask, you can add 3-4 drops of essential jojoba oil or patchouli, as well as any butter or sour cream. Apply gently on face and neck and wash after half an hour.
- To make from the aloe leaf pulp (1-2 tbsp), add the dry milk, egg yolk and 2 tsp. of Linden honey. Leave on face for 15 minutes.
- 1 egg white beat well and add the honey, olive or any other oil, and 3 tsp of flour. The composition of the mix and keep on the face until dry.
Homemade face creams
These cosmetic products are effectively cope with the various manifestations of aging of the skin, for example, dull complexion, wrinkles, etc. For cooking need a little time and the ingredients that are in the kitchen of every housewife.
- For this cream you will need honey and lanolin. It is enough to take 1 tsp. to dissolve Them in a water bath and add 2 tbsp of almond (or any other) oil, and boiled (cooled) water. Then remove from heat and gently whisk. This cream is best to use at night.
- Cream medicinal herbs prepares more complicated, but its benefits are obvious. You need to take equal amounts of chamomile, mint, calendula, Linden, St. John's wort and green tea. You can also add yarrow. Tablespoon of this herbal mixture is poured into 100 ml of slightly warmed on a water bath olive oil, carefully closed and infused for weeks. Then prepares part 2 of the cream in a water bath (separately) bloom 1 tsp of beeswax and the same pine resin. The ingredients are mixed, add a few drops of vitamins D, E and A. Herbal infusion and base are thoroughly mixed.
- 1-2 tbsp juice of orange or lemon, add in glycerin (1 tsp). Then beat the yolk of one egg, teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of peach oil. Mix everything carefully and add 4-5 drops of camphor alcohol.
Home lotions for face
These funds can also be used to effectively combat wrinkles. They are prepared quite simple:
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (with roots) it is necessary to insist on a water bath for 20 minutes. Then allow to cool. Carefully strain and pour into lotion 40ml white wine.
- 4 tbsp fresh mint bring to the boil 500 ml of water. Allow to cool and add a few spoonfuls of tincture of calendula and 1 tsp. of lemon juice and Apple cider vinegar.
Natural scrubs for the face
From time to time the skin should be cleaned from dead cells. Scrubs can be used before applying masks and creams. So these tools will bring more benefits. In addition, the scrub tool always apply to damp skin. For this it is best to use scrubs made from natural ingredients that are made in the following way:
- Half of the fruit of papaya or mango crushed to a pulp. Then add to this mix a half a teaspoon of regular brown cane sugar and stir. This mixture gently massage the skin of the face and neck for 5-10 minutes, then wash.
- We can scrub and on the basis of salt. For this, common salt should be thoroughly mixed with flower honey or sour cream in the ratio of 2:1. Applied to the skin the composition carefully to avoid damage.
- To the skin always remained young and beautiful, do not need to constantly spend money on expensive products. Enough to use homemade recipes. But the correct skin care at home must be regular. And the ingredients are all masks – only natural and healthy. And then the wrinkles and a bad complexion can be forgotten.